Tips & FAQs
What to do before calling for service
Do the basics. If your HVAC system seems to be malfunctioning, you can try a few basic steps prior to calling a All-Systems, which may correct your problem. If you do not feel comfortable performing any of these tasks, however, do not hesitate to call us.
- Disconnect and reconnect your indoor and outdoor switches.
- Make sure your circuit breakers are in the ON position.
- Make sure your filters are clean.
- Open supply and return vents and make sure they are unobstructed.
- Check the settings on your thermostat.